Monday 11 May 2009

Dundee PK Jam Video

Hey guys!

The video for our first ever parkour jam hosted in Dundee, is up! Please check it out. As you know, we had traceurs from all over Scotland come down for a day of training here in Dundee, and we received both news and radio attention. As I was leading the jam, though, I didn't get most of the good PK footage, so the video consists of mostly tricking, I think..but it's a good overview of the day, in my opinion.

If the other guys DO finally end up sending me their footage, I might make an actual parkour video for the jam in the future.

But for now, enjoy! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP-a4DYI9so

DUPK Leader,
Rustic B

3 comments:

  1. Yo, I think the video you got captured the fun of the day, which is good.

    If you fancy coming through to Arbroath for some parkour this week then let me know. I got my final exam on wednesday and I'm working fri-sat and sun.

    Kieran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man, glad you liked it! and I was apologizing to chris for the last bit where I'm imitating (making fun) him :P lol

    and cool! I could come up thursday, I think..do you know how much it would cost me? and I'll see if I can bring some other ppl up too, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strathtay dayrider is £5.80 which gets you unlimited travel on all Strathtay buses. The train is £6.70 return I think. The trains are more frequent and takes less time obviously.

    Got a few nice spots I've been training at for a few years. The college offers one or two good spots and the surrounding area is good.

    ReplyDelete