Sunday 7 March 2010

St Andrews Jam is now 2 days! :D

Guys, (skip to the edit at teh bottom please! :D )

I'm very sorry for this last-minute change, but the St Andrews jam has been re-scheduled for the 13th of March (this Saturday), instead of the 14th of March, as the 14th is Mother's Day.

I knew it was Mother's Day when I scheduled it, but I didn't realise until yesterday just how many people wouldn't be able to make it to the jam as a result..

The good news is that you still have a week to change any tickets you might have to the day before!! We're proceeding with the same times, but if you can get here earlier, that would be great, as I would love to go to St Andrews for 10am instead of 11am.

If you show up in Dundee and noone is at the bus station, make sure you txt me and catch the next 99 bus (any letter) to St Andrews! We will hang around the St Andrews bus station area until 11-11:30 as planned, though!

I hope to see you guys there, and make sure to text and call me if you have any questions, as that would be faster than email! My number is: 07760474207

-Rustic

ps
I'm really sorry for any inconveniences I might have caused by this! xD

[EDIT]
OK, after several complaints (sorry, guys) I've decided this will be a 2-day jam!! So if you can come to both, please do! And if you can't, I hope to see you on at least one of the days!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment