Monday 14 September 2009

St Andrews Jam '09!!

Hey everyone,

First of all, we would like to welcome everyone back to Dundee, and for those of you who are new to the group, welcome to DUPK!

We will be kicking off our new training year with a day trip/jam to St Andrews this Saturday (September 19th)! This will be an awesome and fun day to get to catch up with everyone, and to acquaint yourself with some new parkour and tricking spots/moves! The bus, once again, is £5 for a return tickes, and we should all take some extra cash for food and drink.

We are going to meet at the church in town, by the Overgate, at quarter to 12, that way we can catch a bus at around 12, and we have a good amount of time to train. If you're busy until a certain time, please let me know so we can come down to the station to meet you, when you arrive!

We will be training with the guys from the "Street Devils", along with some other traceurs from the fife and kirkaldy area.

I really hope all of you guys can make it, as there will be opportunities to train in environments which we don't get here in Dundee. St Andrews has an awesome beach/sand-dune part to train tricking, wallflips, etc. and some very good PK spots to practice consecutive runs.

Here is the video from last year's trip, and this year looks really promising, as to be even better than last year: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MgusYM7Puo
After this trip, we will start our regular training times, with some slight changes (tbc) as I live farther away now.

Anyway, I hope to see you all Sunday morning, and I hope you're getting back into the swing of things here at Uni, smoothly.

Cheers,
Rustic

ps
If you have ANY questions, please call/txt me at: 07760 474207
or email me at: dundeepk@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rustic, good luck with your jam in St. Andrews. I'm fighting that day but that's me at Dundee Uni now so hopefully I cna meet up with you guys again soon. My brother has just moved into Belmont towers and it brings back good pk memories, can't wait to get active again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. It's Chris. As I said I might go, I'm not even used to the Dundee area yet and you want me to go to somewhere else I've never been! Lol.
    Anyway, as I said, this week I have quite a bit of free time, so text me if you're about. I wanna get back into this soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kieran, give me a text! After this jam we're starting our training hours, so we'll definitely c u around...

    And Chris, you definitely should come tomorrow...we're short on the amouont of people expected from Dundee, and we have the guys from kirkaldy and tayport making the effort to come down to St Andrews too, lol...

    ReplyDelete